Celebrate innovative structural design with this LEGO® Architecture model of the Burj Khalifa, the tallest man-made structure in Dubai. The 2,716.5 feet (828 meters) steel, glass and reinforced concrete tower, designed by architect house Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, was constructed between 2004 and 2010. The Burj Khalifa was commissioned to help Dubai diversify from an oil-based economy to one focusing on service and tourism.
- LEGO® interpretation of the real-world architectural landmark, the Burj Khalifa.
- This 2016 model stands over 15” tall, making it the tallest LEGO® Architecture model to date.
- The included booklet contains information about the design, architecture and history of the building (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Collect the entire LEGO® Architecture series.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the mediumof the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in design, architecture and history.
- Measures 15” (39cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep.