Make some serious shapes with the Nanodot Magnets. These small balls of magnetic force can be constructed to make any shape your imagination can conjure. Officially the world's strongest magnets, the Nanodots will stick to each other like glue, you will feel the pull if you try to keep them apart!
Forming magnetic structures will be strangely satisfying and addictive. Ideal for making geometric shapes, you will feel like a proud architect after completing your construction.
Coming in four colours, your Nanodot creations will look even more striking if you mix different colours together. Much like a building brick, you can build almost anything. No wonder Time Magazine described Nanodots as, "21st century LEGO". - R.K.
- Nanodots are small magnetic balls that stick to each other to form magnetic structures
- World's strongest permanent magnet
- The possibilities to create magnetic structures are endless
- Each dot is electroplated for durability
- Nanodots can hold up to 1000 times their own weight!
- Withstands extremely heavy use and coating will not rub off in your hands
- With a half-life of 10 000 years, their magnetism will last
- Milled from Neodymium
- 5 spare Nanodots
- Assembly instructions
- Suede travel pouch
Available in 4 colours:
Available in 3 sizes:
- 64 Dots
- 125 Dots
- 216 Dots
WARNING: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious or fatal injury. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled. Nanodots are not intended for children.